This assignment builds on Units 1 and 2.
In Part 3 of Operation Competitor, your team is working on the legal aspects of having storefronts. You are in the process of creating a business interest comparison for the first two countries you are launching the wireless laptop. Please make sure that these countries are real.
Essay writing service:
- Excellent quality
- 100% Turnitin-safe
- Affordable prices
Your business interest comparison will include the following
- Provide the requirements that are needed in each country for an enforceable contract to protect business interests. Please specify the names of each country. Please make sure that you review the applicable bilateral or multilateral treaties regarding trade. You may conduct research online at the AIU Library.
- Create contractual duties for one country and see if the contractual duties would need to change for the other country, and then list the consequences of breaching those duties to assist with managerial decisions.
Your business interest comparison should be at least 5 pages in length. Be sure to cite sources using APA properly; include references and in-text citations. The Title page and Reference page do not count as part of the 5 pages.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
When expanding a business globally, it is essential to understand the legal requirements for entering into enforceable contracts in different countries. In this report, we will compare the requirements for an enforceable contract in two real countries, namely, China and Brazil. We will also create contractual duties for one country and examine whether the duties need to be changed for the other country. Lastly, we will explore the consequences of breaching those duties to assist with managerial decisions.